Sunday, January 8, 2017

2017 Swim Registration

I'll be putting the sessions Jan. 13th (around 7pm).   I'll send out an email when they are ready.  If you do have a change of plans for the summer and you are unable to make the swimming lessons you signed up for, please go back into this site and take them off the list.  I've had many who can't get into swim lessons because I don't find out a child is not taking until the first day of the swimming lesson they were signed up for.  I'm not going to post the list until Jan. 13th.  Please only sign up if you know you can make it.  If the class is full, don't add other rows to the table. If the class is full at the time you would like, put their name on as waiting under the table or class you would like.

In order to teach your children how to swim, I have a 6 student policy.  If you sign your child up for a Pre-1 or Pre-2A, please only signup 5 rows o 5 students.   (If your child is at least 38" or taller -- please sign them up for Level 1 (not Pre-1)   (I try to catch that if I see a pre class.)  If someone drops off the list, I can then call you or you can also check the blog to see if there are any openings available.   Thanks for your patience.   Sincerely. .Ann

7 comments:

  1. How do I get an email? My email is melissasuepiper@gmail.com if that's all you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please email me rnkkasmussen4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please email me rnkkasmussen4@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd also like an email! Jcspope@gmail.com if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add me to your list as well. allieob@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will Emilee be teaching this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please send me information kimmiesue9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete