Tuesday, February 19, 2019

2019 Lessons

I'm working on swim lesson registration.  I think this year I'll be texting those people who didn't get to finish or start their lessons last summer because I got sick.  I want to give those first choice.  This will be my final summer of teaching swimming lessons.  

We will be trying to sell our house this summer and moving to Cedar City to be with our grandchildren.  With that being said, if our house does sell during the swimming sessions, I'll continue to teach through that session.  The next sessions will be cancelled if we have to be out of our house.   

It has been a wonderful 32 years of teaching children to swim here in Plain City and it is time to move on.  Thanks for making me feel so important as I've taught your children how to swim.
The price for swimming lessons this year will be $45 per session.   I will post the schedule in the next week.  Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment